Shop 24/7 @ www.pnpbaby.net !
*Cloth Diapers and Accessories*
*Cloth for mom and the whole family*
*Shower gifts and luxurious baby necessities*



About PNPBaby

Thank you for choosing PNPBaby!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

PNPBaby Photo Contest - free diaper!


I need help rebuilding my diaper gallery after a malfunction erased my photos! If you are a PNPBaby diaper owner, take a snap shot of your kiddo in the diaper and email it to me. You do not need to show your child's face in the photo if you prefer, but if you get a chance, please do let me know approx age/weight of your kiddo!

Please email photos to pnpbaby@gmail.com by January 31st, 2011. Winner will be chosen Feb. 2nd and notified by email as well as posted on facebook.

Winner chooses a free diaper up to a $21 value!

*these photos WILL be shown on the PNPBaby.net website under "Gallery" By emailing them to me you are giving me permission to post them on my site. If at any time you need the photo(s) removed, please just email me! :)

5 comments:

  1. pictures of our lovely diaper that arrived today is comming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I totally forgot - I had someone ask for another day and then .... :P

    We'll choose tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby, Grandma and the Kids all say its ... see the blog post above!

    ReplyDelete